Our Mission: Changing the trajectory of autoimmune diseases.
Our Vision: Enabling patients to live their fullest life.
We are a dedicated team of experts committed to changing the trajectory of autoimmune diseases with unmet medical needs. We are relentless in our pursuit to provide transformative medical treatments. We are resilient. We Care.
Along with driving adoption of our approved therapy, LUPKYNIS™, for appropriate people with lupus nephritis, we are pursuing a broader portfolio of innovative autoimmune disease therapies.
We provide high quality products to our patients, that are safe and effective. Each of us at Aurinia own Quality, and we proactively integrate Quality into everything that we do. Exceptional quality and regulatory compliance are essential to our business, and “We Care” so that patients can take our drugs with confidence.
Our strategy leverages the skills and knowledge of our expert team and our deep experience in principled drug development and commercialization. Aurinia’s working environment enables every individual to thrive in a professional atmosphere guided by our Culture Values:
- Achieve together
- Explore & build
- Act responsibly
Together, we drive to change the trajectory of autoimmune disease for patients in need.
Position: Immunology Sales Specialist – Richmond VA
Department: Commercial - Sales
Location: Remote/Field territory based in the USA
Aurinia is currently seeking for an Immunology Sales Specialist. The Immunology Specialist is responsible for calling on practicing physicians such as rheumatologists and nephrologists, hospitals, clinics and other health-related organizations within the assigned territory. The Immunology Specialist must provide the healthcare professional with the most current information pertaining to assigned products and their approved indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory.
This position will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager – Carolinas.
- Build, maintain and execute real time business plans that reflect current and future strategies to ensure sales success
- Provide current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of Aurinia’s product and effectively communicate the clinical and economic benefits of the product to medical professionals
- Demonstrates and maintains highest levels of brand, disease state, competitor, and overall clinical knowledge to effectively communicate that information during all sales interactions
- Ensure clear, concise and accurate communication of product information during sales presentations via face to face interactions and digital (virtual) technology when needed
- Plan and organize daily sales call activities that coincides with the business plan to maximize results
- Demonstrate persistence to accomplish objectives despite disappointments and/or rejection of original efforts
- Ensure all required documentation, reports etc. are timely and accurate
- Use all branded resources available to you and execute planned peer to peer programs (live and virtual) in order to exceed sales goals
- Utilize internal and external relationships to service and manage accounts which includes: ensuring product access, resolving/triage access issues
- Leverage passion for disease state awareness, industry, regulatory and competitive changes to deliver agreed results
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, pharmacy or business-related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of pharmaceutical/biotech sales with a proven track record of success in sales performance
- Experience in Immunology, Nephrology, Rheumatology, and/or rare disease or relevant specialty preferred
- Experience launching new products preferred
- Ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present in a clinical office setting to all levels of customers
- Demonstrated experience and mastery in delivering a total office call (community and hospital settings)
- Builds collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders – both functional and cross functional partners in order to drive results
- Have a strong desire to work in startup environment
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.